SAP is a highly water absorbent polymer which is a cross-linked poly (sodium acrylate) SAP can absorb 500-1,000 times its weight in water and 50-70 times in synthetic urine; it is essentially water insoluble. SAP absorbs water quickly and once swelled in water, it releases only a little water even under pressure. SAP can be used for a disposable diaper, incontinent underpads, water holding agents for agricultural/horticultural use, industrial dewatering agents, etc.
1. Higher efficiency to absorbency.
2. Superior suction power to absorb liquid.
3. Higher gel strength.
4. Hardly releases the water absorbed even pressured in some measure.
5. Almost no toxicity.
6. Excellent stability under heat and light.
7. Not dissolve in water and almost all of solvents.
MERIT OF SAP
1. Low residual monomer
2. Low water soluble component
3. High absorbency under load
4. Fast absorbing rate
2.incontinent underpads and other nonwoven products.
3.Water holding agent for agricultural/horticultural application
4.Industrial dewatering agent
-. Water absorptive rubber
-. Plastic blending
-. Electric cable wrap etc.
6.Dew inhibiting agent for wall and ceiling board materials.
8.Ice / Hot pack
9.Controlled release agent for air freshener.
10.Lubricant for building. etc